For you, LiLi creates portable, bootable and virtualized USB stick running Linux. LiLi is designed to be used by both beginners and geeks.
If you are a beginner, LiLi will let you try Linux for the first time, keeping Windows clean of any modifications.
And if you are a geek, LiLi will allow you to test almost any Linux distributions directly from Windows, or just install them from a USB flash drive instead of CDs.
- Supports hundreds of Linux distributions
- No reboot needed
- Totally free and open-source
- Persistence on selected Linux
- SmartClean and SmartDownload
- Available in a lot of languages
- Really easy to use
- Automatic integrity check
- And much more ...
New Linux distributions supported
- Linux Mint 17.1 "Rebecca" (MATE/Cinnamon) DVD
- Fedora 21.5 Workstation (Gnome/KDE/Xfce/LXDE/MATE)
- Porteus KDE 3.1
- antiX 14.3
- Grml 2014.11
- Clonezilla Live CD 2.3.1-18
- Manjaro 0.8.11 (KDE/Xfce)
- Linux Lite 2.2
- Installer is now available in every languages even if main software is not