LinuxLive USB Creator 2.8.26
LinuxLive USB Creator is a free and open-source software for Windows. It will help you in your journey of discovery with Linux.
For you, LiLi creates portable, bootable and virtualized USB stick running Linux. LiLi is designed to be used by both beginners and geeks.
If you are a beginner, LiLi will let you try Linux for the first time, keeping Windows clean of any modifications.
And if you are a geek, LiLi will allow you to test almost any Linux distributions directly from Windows, or just install them from a USB flash drive instead of CDs.
- Supports hundreds of Linux distributions
- No reboot needed
- Totally free and open-source
- Persistence on selected Linux
- SmartClean and SmartDownload
- Available in a lot of languages
- Really easy to use
- Automatic integrity check
- And much more ...
New Linux Distributions supported:
- Ubuntu 13.10 "Saucy Salamander" (Unity/KDE/Xfce/LXDE/Gnome)
- Edubuntu 13.10 (DVD)
- Ubuntu Studio 13.10 (DVD)
- UbuntuKylin 13.10 "Saucy Salamander" (GNOME)
- Mythbuntu 12.04.3 LTS
- wattOS 7.5
- PCLinuxOS KDE/LXDE/MATE 2013.10
- Gparted Live CD 0.16.2-1
- SystemRescueCD 3.8.0
- BackBox 3.09
- Tails 0.20.1
- VMware vSphere Hypervisor (ESXi) 5.5 / 5.1 U1 / 5.0 U3 / 4.1 U3
- Grml 2013.09
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Receive a weekly update of our best features and tech news you don't want to miss: