For you, LiLi creates portable, bootable and virtualized USB stick running Linux. LiLi is designed to be used by both beginners and geeks.
If you are a beginner, LiLi will let you try Linux for the first time, keeping Windows clean of any modifications.
And if you are a geek, LiLi will allow you to test almost any Linux distributions directly from Windows, or just install them from a USB flash drive instead of CDs.
- Supports hundreds of Linux distributions
- No reboot needed
- Totally free and open-source
- Persistence on selected Linux
- SmartClean and SmartDownload
- Available in a lot of languages
- Really easy to use
- Automatic integrity check
- And much more ...
New Linux Distributions supported:
- Ubuntu 13.10 "Saucy Salamander" (Unity/KDE/Xfce/LXDE/Gnome)
- Edubuntu 13.10 (DVD)
- Ubuntu Studio 13.10 (DVD)
- UbuntuKylin 13.10 "Saucy Salamander" (GNOME)
- Mythbuntu 12.04.3 LTS
- wattOS 7.5
- PCLinuxOS KDE/LXDE/MATE 2013.10
- Gparted Live CD 0.16.2-1
- SystemRescueCD 3.8.0
- BackBox 3.09
- Tails 0.20.1
- VMware vSphere Hypervisor (ESXi) 5.5 / 5.1 U1 / 5.0 U3 / 4.1 U3
- Grml 2013.09