For you, LiLi creates portable, bootable and virtualized USB stick running Linux. LiLi is designed to be used by both beginners and geeks.
If you are a beginner, LiLi will let you try Linux for the first time, keeping Windows clean of any modifications.
And if you are a geek, LiLi will allow you to test almost any Linux distributions directly from Windows, or just install them from a USB flash drive instead of CDs.
- Supports hundreds of Linux distributions
- No reboot needed
- Totally free and open-source
- Persistence on selected Linux
- SmartClean and SmartDownload
- Available in a lot of languages
- Really easy to use
- Automatic integrity check
- And much more ...
- Added download link to Portable version.
New Linux Distributions supported:
- Linux Mint 17 "Qiana" (MATE) DVD
- Linux Mint 17 "Qiana" (Cinnamon) DVD
- Linux Mint 17 "Qiana" (KDE) DVD
- Linux Mint 17 "Qiana" (Xfce) DVD
- Clonezilla Live CD 2.2.3-25
- Wifislax 4.9
- SMS (Superb Mini Server) Live 2.0.7
- Linux Lite 2.0
- Ubuntu 14.04 "Trusty Tahr" (Unity)
- Kubuntu 14.04 "Trusty Tahr" (KDE)
- Xubuntu 14.04 "Trusty Tahr" (Xfce)
- Lubuntu 14.04 "Trusty Tahr" (LXDE)
- Ubuntu 14.04 "Trusty Tahr" (GNOME)
- Edubuntu 14.04 (DVD)
- Ubuntu Studio 14.04 (DVD)
- UbuntuKylin 14.04 "Trusty Tahr"
- Mythbuntu 14.04 LTS