For you, LiLi creates portable, bootable and virtualized USB stick running Linux. LiLi is designed to be used by both beginners and geeks.
If you are a beginner, LiLi will let you try Linux for the first time, keeping Windows clean of any modifications.
And if you are a geek, LiLi will allow you to test almost any Linux distributions directly from Windows, or just install them from a USB flash drive instead of CDs.
- Supports hundreds of Linux distributions
- No reboot needed
- Totally free and open-source
- Persistence on selected Linux
- SmartClean and SmartDownload
- Available in a lot of languages
- Really easy to use
- Automatic integrity check
- And much more ...
New Linux distributions supported
- Linux Mint 17.1 "Rebecca" KDE/Xfce DVD
- Debian Live 7.8.0 Gnome/KDE/LXDE/Xfce/Standard
- Gparted Live CD 0.21.0-1
- Kali Linux 1.1.0
- BackBox 4.1
- Tails 1.2.3
- IPFire 2.15 - Core 86
- Android x86 4.4 R2
- Manjaro 0.8.12 Xfce/KDE
- Android should now boot correctly in VirtualBox