With TeamDrive you can keep your data synchronized between various computers simply and automatically. It is child’s play to share music, images, documents or folders of any sort with friends, family or colleagues. TeamDrive is available for all standard operating systems - Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS and Android.
This is How it Works:
You select any folder on you computer that you would like to synchronize. TeamDrive encrypts and compresses your data and uploads it to a TeamDrive server. Send an invitation through TeamDrive to another computer with which you want to share data. The data is transferred to the computer to which the invitation was sent. With immediate effect, TeamDrive automatically keeps all of the data in the selected folder updated on both computers.
Using a TeamDrive server makes it possible to synchronize data reliably even if one or more computers are offline or switched off. As soon as the computer goes online again, the data is synchronized automatically. You can therefore work on your documents on a plane or train, for example, without an Internet connection.
Option of Synchronizing Directory Only
With TeamDrive you can choose to transfer the directory of the folder (metadata) only. In this way, you can decide which files you want to download. The following data is contained in the directory: file name, time of most recent changes, versions, author and comments.
This enables you to download only the data that you actually need, which is especially useful if you have a slow Internet connection or insufficient disk space on your computer.
TeamDrive makes it possible to create teams easily to work together on documents (online and offline collaboration). By means of the integrated version management system, all changes to documents or files are recorded automatically, so that every change can be tracked.
The security and confidentiality of your data is the highest priority for TeamDrive. Before TeamDrive transfers your data, they are encrypted on your computer (AES-256). Only you decide who has access to your data. TeamDrive has been awarded the Data Protection Seal of Privacy of the ULD. More...
An encrypted back-up copy of all of your data is automatically saved on one of TeamDrive’s servers. If you lose your computer or it breaks down, you can restore your data easily.
Free Choice of Server
TeamDrive offers two alternatives for synchronising and safeguarding your data reliably: either you can use the TeamDrive Cloud Services, which means that we take care of everything, or you can use your own servers.
- [TDCLIENT-2251] - Https communication with Reg-Server
- [TDCLIENT-964] - Optimize the file open check (Mac/Linux)
- [TDCLIENT-2043] - Performance Enhancements for ActivityList
- [TDCLIENT-2134] - "Invitations" screen text
- [TDCLIENT-2212] - Text Change in Settings > Cache
- [TDCLIENT-2232] - Show sizes of versions in the version list
- [TDCLIENT-1241] - Improve QHttpServer
- [TDCLIENT-1434] - Client switches to Landscape mode, won't let me rotate
- [TDCLIENT-1687] - Scrolling in Activity details is rough
- [TDCLIENT-1803] - A Depot that was deleted on the Server should also be removed from the user's devices
- [TDCLIENT-1950] - Daily license screen can be removed by clicking on buy license button
- [TDCLIENT-2005] - Files appear as if they have been synced when they haven't.
- [TDCLIENT-2095] - Crash in QSqlDatabase::lastError
- [TDCLIENT-2128] - Native Alert Dialog showed "Failed to connect to the Registration Server." in a loop
- [TDCLIENT-2164] - The build system doesn't save the symbols for all the IOS apps.
- [TDCLIENT-2165] - External Authenitcation: Drop-Down Menu does not work
- [TDCLIENT-2166] - Crash in QSqlQuery::exec(): possible race condition
- [TDCLIENT-2181] - Explorer Integration: Cache is outdated
- [TDCLIENT-2190] - QML Client display performance
- [TDCLIENT-2201] - crash in CDateTimeHelper::getTimeFormatString
- [TDCLIENT-2210] - After TD restart the folder and space overlays will not indicate they contain un synced files.
- [TDCLIENT-2211] - Shell ext connection timeout when TD busy
- [TDCLIENT-2213] - TeamDrive 'can't' play media files, correctly, as of iOS 8.4.1
- [TDCLIENT-2216] - Problems with the rpm package for the Agent
- [TDCLIENT-2217] - Database race condition on shutdown
- [TDCLIENT-2218] - iOS 9 screws up character encoding in user's initials
- [TDCLIENT-2219] - SQLite is creating an automatic index
- [TDCLIENT-2221] - Fix issues with the tar file for generating the RPM package
- [TDCLIENT-2222] - "Resolve Conflict" button on filter screen is non-responsive
- [TDCLIENT-2223] - Refresh depot list after recieving new depot from reg-server
- [TDCLIENT-2230] - Invitation Name Lookup failed
- [TDCLIENT-2231] - Users (e.g. Administrators) can downgrade their own user-rights by re-inviting themselves with lower rights
- [TDCLIENT-2235] - CJsonApi::getFilesWithUnconfirmedVersionsOrDelayedUploads() crashes the client.
- [TDCLIENT-2241] - qFatal on shutdown: CVersionCache did not finish
- [TDCLIENT-2243] - Deadlock between CSingleton
::s_Mutex and Database lock
- [TDCLIENT-2244] - Frequent MD5 errors during upload.
- [TDCLIENT-2256] - Failed to upload iOS App to the store
- [TDCLIENT-2262] - failed to upload Enterprise & SecureOffice to the App Store
- [TDCLIENT-1558] - Update to VS 2013
- [TDCLIENT-1804] - Update to Qt 5.5
- [TDCLIENT-2088] - Automatically fallback to Mesa if Angle does not work
- [TDCLIENT-2114] - Generate Debug infos for Qt libs
- [TDCLIENT-2185] - Test TeamDrive Agent rpms
- [TDCLIENT-2198] - Improve logging of the Shell Extension
- [TDCLIENT-2205] - Make the Activities available to the JsonApi (Kernel)
- [TDCLIENT-2215] - Create a test environment/tool for automated TD testing
Apps similar to TeamDrive 5
Anything digital, securely stored, avaible anywhere.
ownCloud is perfect for use inside your company. Your data on your servers, under your control.
Backup or synchronize your files and directories