Record on-screen activity, add imported media, create interactive content, and share high-quality, HD videos that your viewers can watch anytime, on nearly any device.
- Record your screen to capture PowerPoint slides, software demos, webpages, and more
- Edit your screen recordings and camera video by cutting, splicing, and combining clips with the powerful, yet easy to use, video editor
- Import camera video, music, photos, and more to truly enhance your screen recordings
- Customize your screen recordings and videos with ready-to-use media themes, animated backgrounds, graphics, callouts, and more
- Create interactive videos with clickable links, table of contents, search, and more
- Easily share videos that your viewers can watch anywhere, on nearly any device
- Version 2.9.0 for Mac
- Made lower volume levels more distinguishable on the timeline audio waveform
- Arrow keys now scroll the playhead instead of the timeline
- Tooltips now show for locked media
- Improved ability to scroll the timeline while playing
- Added ability to specify duration when extending a frame
- Adding ripple moving and trimming of media on the timeline
- Inserting space on the timeline by holding shift and dragging the playhead
- Added option to include under video captions in a variety of outputs
- Improved audio editing for timeline selections
- Keyframes now automatically fit in available space when added to media
- Improved messaging when uploading media to private or password protected folder on Screencast.com
- Fixed an issue that caused extended frames to show incorrect cursor effects
- Added ability to set the default animation duration to instant
- Fixed an issue causing table of contents to not be initially visible
- Improved memory usage and performance on the timeline
- Fixed issues causing CS7 project upgrades to fail
- Additional bug fixing
Apps similar to Camtasia Studio 3
Fraps is a universal Windows application that can be used with all games using DirectX or OpenGL technology.
The Bandicam program makes it possible to record a certain area on a PC screen, or on a program that uses the DirectX/OpenGL graphic technologies.
CamStudio is able to record all screen and audio activity on your computer.