Bandicam will help you carry out a video record with high compression ratio, while keeping the video quality closer to the original work, and provides performance far superior to other programs that provide similar functions.
Video-recording of games and streaming videos
- Recording of WOW, Minecraft, Skyrim, and Windows programs
- MPEG-1, Xvid and MJPEG video codec support
- PCM and MPEG-1 Layer II audio codec support
- AVI video format (.avi) support
- MPEG-1 video codec VBR mode support
Image-capturing of games and streaming videos
- BMP, PNG and JPEG image format support
- Continuous image capturing
Frame rate control (FPS management)
- FPS overlay (Show FPS)
- FPS limit
- Bandicam now provides a profile for the NVENC H.264 codec.
- Bandicam now supports the lossless video encoding of the NVENC H.264 codec (Lossless H264, High 4:4:4 profile).
- Added the 'bdcam_safemode' shortcut to start Bandicam in Safe Mode.
- Added an option to flip the screen horizontally/vertically in the webcam overlay menu.
- Added an option to flip the screen horizontally/vertically in Device Recording Mode.
- Improved the recording performance of the H.264 (CPU) codec.
- Bandicam version and encoder type information will be added to the recorded video.
- Bandicam crashed when the record hotkey was pressed if the recording mode was not selected.
- Failed to initialize video capture device under certain conditions.
- The Non-Admin mode of Bandicam (bdcam_nonadmin.exe) didn't work on some computers.
- Other minor bugs fixed.
Apps similar to Bandicam 4
SnagIt is the most complete screen capture utility available.
Fraps is a universal Windows application that can be used with all games using DirectX or OpenGL technology.
Free application to capture your screen, webcam, audio, cursor, mouse clicks and keystrokes.