Bandicam will help you carry out a video record with high compression ratio, while keeping the video quality closer to the original work, and provides performance far superior to other programs that provide similar functions.
Video-recording of games and streaming videos
- Recording of WOW, Minecraft, Skyrim, and Windows programs
- MPEG-1, Xvid and MJPEG video codec support
- PCM and MPEG-1 Layer II audio codec support
- AVI video format (.avi) support
- MPEG-1 video codec VBR mode support
Image-capturing of games and streaming videos
- BMP, PNG and JPEG image format support
- Continuous image capturing
Frame rate control (FPS management)
- FPS overlay (Show FPS)
- FPS limit
- Added the timer recording function.
- Bandicam is now able to automatically start and stop recording at a specific time.
- Added the webcam preview function.
- Bandicam is now able to preview a webcam while recording in the DirectX/OpenGL window mode.
- The splash screen (launch image) will not be displayed when Bandicam automatically starts.
- Improved compatibility with Homeworld Remastered Collection.
- Added the "Open Output Folder” menu under the rectangle window.
- The backspace key () didn't work as a hotkey in some countries.
- The FPS limiter didn't work when the recording pause button was used.
- The recorded sound was only heard on the left speaker when recorded with certain microphones (Rode Podcaster, etc.)
- The size/position preset function on the rectangle window didn't work properly when using dual monitors.
- The .wav files were displayed under the video file list at the Output tab.
- Other minor bugs fixed.
Apps similar to Bandicam 4
SnagIt is the most complete screen capture utility available.
Fraps is a universal Windows application that can be used with all games using DirectX or OpenGL technology.
Free application to capture your screen, webcam, audio, cursor, mouse clicks and keystrokes.