Bandicam will help you carry out a video record with high compression ratio, while keeping the video quality closer to the original work, and provides performance far superior to other programs that provide similar functions.
Video-recording of games and streaming videos
- Recording of WOW, Minecraft, Skyrim, and Windows programs
- MPEG-1, Xvid and MJPEG video codec support
- PCM and MPEG-1 Layer II audio codec support
- AVI video format (.avi) support
- MPEG-1 video codec VBR mode support
Image-capturing of games and streaming videos
- BMP, PNG and JPEG image format support
- Continuous image capturing
Frame rate control (FPS management)
- FPS overlay (Show FPS)
- FPS limit
- The .mp3 codec is now available with an .MP4 container.
- Improved the audio stuttering issue.
- Added auto recording and scheduled recording tips link.
- Added command line parameters (/start, /screenshot, /pause, /unpause)
- Improved security of Bandicam related to DLL Hijacking.
- Improved the compatibility with OBS VirtualCAM in Device Recording Mode.
- The size of the rectangle window was displayed incorrectly if the recording size was changed after using the 'Show/Hide (Ctrl+Alt+H)' option.
- Bandicut could not be installed from within Bandicam.
- Other minor bugs have been fixed.
Software similar to Bandicam 4
SnagIt is the most complete screen capture utility available.
- Free to Try
Fraps is a universal Windows application that can be used with all games using DirectX or OpenGL technology.
Free application to capture your screen, webcam, audio, cursor, mouse clicks and keystrokes.
More similar downloads