Western Digital Drive Manager for Mac 2.25
WD Drive Manager is a System Tray utility that displays detailed drive status and let you safely remove a WD My Book drive.
The WD Drive Manager Installer contained within the zip file installs the Drive related light, button, and RAID Manager functionality program for Mac OS 10.4.x or higher. This is a replacement program for the WD Button Manager.
Supported Operating Systems:
- Mac OS 10.4.x or higher
- Mac OS 10.5.x
- MAC OSX 10.6.x(Snow Leopard)
- Please close any files or open applications as this utility will require you to restart your computer system after installation has been completed.
- Download the WDDriveManager2-25.zip file to your desktop. Extract the contents of the WDDriveManager2-25.zip file using an extraction utility.
- Double click on the WDDriveManagerInstaller.app.dmg file.
- Follow the onscreen prompts to install the WD Drive Manager software.
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.