Malwarebytes Secure Backup 1.2.0
Malwarebytes Secure Backup automatically backs up your important documents, music, photos, and videos to our state-of-the-art online data center. And these files are transmitted using military-grade encryption for complete safety.
The only online backup that protects against malware.
- Eliminates worrying about lost files
- Remembers to back up when you donít
- Removes the threat of saving or spreading infected files
- Uses backup technology named ďThe top-rated backup solutionĒ by PC Magazine
Never worry about losing your photos, music, or financial records again
Files are backed up automatically to a secure server according to a schedule you set. Every version of a backed up file is archived. Every backed up file that is deleted from Malwarebytes Secure Backup is archived. So every file can always be retrieved. Relax, youíll never lose anything again.
Know your backup files are malware-free
Whatís the point of storing infected files? Malwarebytes Secure Backup automatically scans your files with the powerful Malwarebytes Anti-Malware engine. So your backup is not only safe, but clean.
Back up all your devices, one license
Most backup services limit the amount of the devices you can back up. Not Malwarebytes Secure Backup. You can back up as many different Window, iOS, and Android devices and drives as you want. One license, one reasonable price, everything, from everywhere, backed up. Itís as easy as that.
Share a file, not malware
Want to share a file with a friend? Well, it just got simpler. Malwarebytes Secure Backup sends an email to your friend with a download link to the chosen file. Itís easier than emailing an attachment. And you know youíre not sending malware.
- Seamless integration with Malwarebytes Anti-Malware
- Backs up to the cloud and/or local drives
- Convenient 50, 100, and 200 GB plans
- Unlimited device backup
- Unlimited file versioning (only the largest version of the archived file counts against your storage allotment)
- Deleted files archived
- Automatic backups
- Web management portal
- Network drive and external drive support
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Receive a weekly update of our best features and tech news you don't want to miss: