Synctunes iTunes to Android 1.16
Synctunes wireless is an iTunes to Android syncing application that allows you to sync your iTunes music, podcasts and videos from your computer to to your Android device over WiFi.
- Sync to internal or external sdcard
- Sync Podcasts from your PC to android.
- Sync Music tracks from PC to android.
- Sync Playlists.
- Sync tracks from itunes store
- Sync album art
- Organizes songs in android by artist/albums
- You can filter your tracks to be synced (by size, length , date etc)
User guide is available here.
- It does not remove DRM copyright music tags, so you may not be able to play the protected music.
- It is not a music player neither it downloads music from internet.
Free version vs Paid Version:
This is a free version listing. Free version has a limit of syncing 100 songs/videos and one playlist. Pro vesion removes this limit and lets you sync unlimited media files and playlists.
Paid version can be download from here.
- Synctunes desktop app can be downloaded from
- Synctunes desktop app should be installed on your PC to connect to Synctunes mobile app.
- Android Phone
- PC with Windows
- iTunes installed on Windows
- Sdcard support for kitkat
- Supports syncing to external sdcard
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Receive a weekly update of our best features and tech news you don't want to miss: