Roku for Android 2.4
Turn your Android device into a control center for your Roku streaming player.
- Browse and add channels from more than 1,000 Roku channels offered in the Roku Channel Store
- Enjoy your Android device's photos, music, and video on your Roku player (Supported on Roku 3, Roku 2, Roku LT, Roku HD (model 2500) and Roku Streaming Stick only)
- Quickly launch and rate your Roku channels
- Take command of your Roku player with a remote control. Includes instant replay, back and options buttons.
- Enter text using you device's keyboard
- Name and switch between multiple Roku players
This app requires a Roku Player and a Roku account.
To get started, you must connect your Android device to the same network as your Roku player. You will be asked to sign-in to your Roku account and connect to your Roku player over your home network.
- Play on Roku video support added for Samsung Galaxy S2, Motorola Moto X, Samsung Galaxy Tab 2, Samsung Galaxy Note 2, and Google Nexus 7 (2013).
- Categories and contents of the Channel Store will now match the Channel Store displayed on your Roku player.
- No longer requires camera permissions
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.