Trillian is an instant messaging app that works on phones, tablets, and desktops while keeping your chats neatly synchronized between all of them! We think conversation should be easily shared between all of your devices, not trapped as text messages on your phone.
Trillian’s new launchpad UI lets you keep up with the people most important to you at a single glance. Paired with optional address book integration, Trillian can now automatically import names and photos for your contacts to make you feel right at home.
Trillian group chats
You can now easily start group chats with your friends who also use Trillian, with server-backed chat history!
Although we’ve always transmitted passwords using TLS, Trillian 2.0 now uses TLS everywhere, meaning all of your chats are now encrypted over the wire and better protected from third-party eavesdropping.
In-house server compatibility
If your company runs a Trillian Server you can now connect to it using this version of Trillian for Android!
History has been cleanly integrated into message windows, sending photos has been refreshed, taking photos can now load the camera more easily, emoticons have been overhauled, and a bunch of bugs have been fixed! If you’ve had trouble connecting to MSN or Yahoo! in the past, see if 2.0 helps!
We’re excited to be working with a clean slate for our Android app – let us know what features you’d like to see come to Trillian for Android next.
- Instant Messaging: Your unique Trillian username can be used to send unlimited messages free of charge. Trillian uses your existing data plan and/or WiFi.
- Anywhere: Trillian's continuous client feature delivers your chats instantly between all of your connected devices. In addition, Trillian automatically silences push notifications on mobile devices if you're active on a desktop - no more dealing with a phone buzzing on your desk all day!
- Simple: Trillian places a strong emphasis on fast and reliable message delivery and a beautiful, easy-to-use interface.
- Secure: All communication with Trillian servers uses TLS to ensure third-parties can't read your chats.
- Interoperable: Of course, Trillian wouldn't be Trillian without support for Facebook Chat, MSN, Google Talk, AIM, ICQ, Yahoo!, and Jabber.
- Black theme.
- Added intent for sharing photos.
- Added GCM support.
- Fixed many crashes.
- Skip welcome page when we have a username.
- SMS confirmation codes not working.
- Fixed some licenses not being recognized.
- Enter should send messages, not add newlines.
- Improved UI for messages in failure state.
- Fixed some invisibility bugs.
- Hide "auth" contacts.
- Clicking images in group chats was failing.
- Fixes for stuck ongoing notification.
- Improvements to authorization requests.