Control music and movies with gestures.
It uses Gestures detected via built-in camera in your computer to play, pause and skip songs & videos in YouTube, Pandora, Spotify, Grooveshark, iTunes, Netflix, and more. It also allows you to control slide shows in Apple's Keynote using hand gestures.
- Hold your hand to the webcam
- Webcam detects it
- Flutter controls your computer
It works even when YouTube tab is not in focus or Spotify, iTunes, and other apps are playing music/video in the background.
- Play/Pause your music & videos using simple hand gestures (palm gesture)
- Go to Next Song (thumbs right) or rewind to Previous Song (thumbs left) (Note: First thumbs left gesture takes you to beginning of song. Another thumbs left performed quickly jumps to the previous song)
- Works via your webcam -- no additional hardware necessary
- Works best from 1-6 feet distance from webcam
- Works even when Spotify, iTunes, Rdio, and other apps are playing music/video in the background or are minimized
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.