Waterfox is a high performance browser based on the Mozilla Firefox source code. Waterfox is specifically for 64-bit systems, with one thing in mind: speed.
- Compiled in Intel's C++ Compiler
- Intel's Math Library
- Streaming SIMD Extensions 3
- Advanced Vector Extensions
- Profile-Guided Optimisation
- /O3 Switch
- 100% Extension Compatibility
- 64-bit Plugin Support
- Future Proof
What's new in Waterfox 27.0.2:
- Waterfox 27.0.2 has been released as a fix to the website recognition bug. This should completely resolve any website errors.
- Fixed the user agent string. It should now show the correct information. Has the following layout: Mozilla/5.0 (platform; rv:geckoversion) Gecko/geckotrail Waterfox/waterforversion Firefox/firefoxversion
What's new in Firefox 27.0.2:
Waterfox Portable will be released in the following few days Waterfox source code is available here. Automatic update for previous versions of Waterfox should be showing soon
Note: When installing Waterfox 27.0 unistall any previous version of Waterfox.
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Receive a weekly update of our best features and tech news you don't want to miss: