- Compiled in Intel's C++ Compiler
- Intel's Math Library
- Streaming SIMD Extensions 3
- Advanced Vector Extensions
- Profile-Guided Optimisation
- /O3 Switch
- 100% Extension Compatibility
- 64-bit Plugin Support
- Future Proof
What's new in Waterfox 27.0.2:
- A complete, 100% ICC build! Yay! (As opposed to various VC and ICC build).
- Profile-Guided optimisation is back, which brings nice performance improvements.
- If you're running an Intel CPU, support for AVX2, SSE4.2, SSE4.1 and SSSE3 if your processor supports these instruction sets. AMD users, at the moment you only get up to SSE3 support
- Using Mozilla's built in memory allocator as opposed to jemalloc, otherwise crashes occur.
- Finally change the About dialogue to talk about Waterfox and to link to the Waterfox website (links not active yet)
What's new in Firefox 28.0:
Waterfox Portable will be released in the following few days Waterfox source code is available here. Automatic update for previous versions of Waterfox should be showing soon
Note: When installing Waterfox 27.0 unistall any previous version of Waterfox.