Pocket Edition includes randomly generated worlds, multiplayer over a local Wi-Fi network, and Survival and Creative modes. You can craft and create with your friends anywhere in the world so long as you have hands spare and battery to burn.
Our most recent update added the iconic Creepers. They’re big, green, mean and explody. But it’s just one of many. Since Minecraft — Pocket Edition first appeared, we’re continuing to add loads of new features, including...
- Food. Now you can cook and go hungry
- Swords! Bows! TNT!
- Lots more
But enough sales talk! Download it already! And have fun!
- biggest update EVER!
- Infinite worlds!
- Loads of new blocks and items including Monster Eggs and huge mushroom blocks.
- Wolves! Tame a loyal companion.
- Loads of new flowers! So pretty.
- New mobs, including the spooky endermen and less spooky Mooshrooms.
- New biomes from the PC version, including mesas, jungles, swamps and extreme hills.
- Minecarts, rails, and powered rails!
- The view distance has been massively increased. Check the options!
- New textures, colours and block functionality taken directly from the PC version
- New blocks: carpets, more wood types, hay bales, iron bars, and more
- New crops and food types: beetroot, carrots, potatoes and pumpkins.
- Lots more blocks and items to use in Creative Mode.
- New AI and breeding.
- A new Creative inventory with tabs.
- Improved lighting and fog effects.
- Creepers can be ignited by flint and steel
- Added support for connecting to external servers
- Fixed a lot of bugs