MultiBootUSB is a software / installer which allows user to install multiple Live Linux Distros in to a single USB drive / Pendrive / Flash drive and able to boot from it. USB can be tested without reboot using inbuilt QEMU.
MultiBootUSB is released under GPL. It uses best of Open Source software in the web.
Try out the only cross platform non destructive multi boot live USB creator available.
Delivered at no cost what so ever. You can download MultiBootUSB for free now and always. :-)
- No dropdown list.
- Auto detection of iso files.
- Installed distro can be deleted whenever required.
- Keeps USB drive clean.
- Test USB with out reboot (using QEMU)
- Simple user interface.
- Hide distro installion (only in windows).
- No installation (Windows).
- Support for 150+ distros and counting.
- Bug fix in selection of persistence size
- Fixed crashing of application when selecting extended drive
- Introduction of log file (/tmp/multibootusb.log on linux and C:\Program Files (x86)\multibootusb\multibootusb.log under Windows)
- Added F Secure Rescue CD
- Added Tail
- Support for latest wifislax
- Fix for ROSA boot issue
- Various other minor bug fixes