MultiBootUSB is a software / installer which allows user to install multiple Live Linux Distros in to a single USB drive / Pendrive / Flash drive and able to boot from it. USB can be tested without reboot using inbuilt QEMU.
MultiBootUSB is released under GPL. It uses best of Open Source software in the web.
Try out the only cross platform non destructive multi boot live USB creator available.
Delivered at no cost what so ever. You can download MultiBootUSB for free now and always. :-)
- No dropdown list.
- Auto detection of iso files.
- Installed distro can be deleted whenever required.
- Keeps USB drive clean.
- Test USB with out reboot (using QEMU)
- Simple user interface.
- Hide distro installion (only in windows).
- No installation (Windows).
- Support for 150+ distros and counting.
- Updated syslinux version from 6.0.2 to 6.0.3
- Added background image for syslinux.
- Increased timeout time to 30 sec.
- Added following distros:-
- CentOS minimal.
- Ubuntu Server.
- Patch from kbytesys to fix systemrescueCD menu items and other string manupulations.
- Fix for few other bugs.
- For rest of the commits please go to this page.