Popcorn Time is the result of many developers and designers putting a bunch of APIs together to make the experience of watching torrent movies as simple as possible. We are an open source project. We are from all over the world. We love our movies. And boy, do we love popcorn.
Note: As some of you may or may not know, Popcorn Time has two main forks: Popcorn Time and Time4Popcorn. Here you can find the Android app for both forks. Both work great, but personally I prefer Popcorn Time which is the first download link.
We're constantly searching all over the web for the best torrents from the most important sites.
Watch any movie as many times as you want. All you need to get started is a proper internet connection.
If the movie is out there, Popcorn Time will find the best version possible and start streaming it right away.
The best quality
Watch your movie instantly in HD and with subtitles. And then keep watching.
PopcornTime updated to 2.0
Tons of new fixes and plenty of new features included. This version includes Chromecast, Airplay, DLNA support, and Integrated VPN option. Fresh and ready to be installed on your nearest Android device.
- Feature: Anime section
- Feature: Optimised Design
- Feature: Trakt.TV API v2
- Feature: Beaming support (Chromecast/AirPlay/DLNA)
- Feature: libTorrent based streaming
- Feature: Integrated VPN option
- Improvement: Better support for external video players
- Improvement: Increased maximum subtitle size
- Improvement: Add outline to subtitle text
- Improvement: Added custom subtitle support
- Improvement: Added confirmation when closing video player
- Bug: Fixed problem where subtitles could not be disabled
- Bug: Fixed 'report a bug'
- And lots of other changes
Time4Popcorn updated to 2.6.1
- Magnet links support
- Added app translations (Dutch, Spanish, Portuguese)
- A lot of bugs fixes (torrent not found included!)
- Improved subtitles logic
- Some UI changes
- Updater improvements – From the next version on there will be no need for you to re-install every time we offer a new version!
- Watch movies and TV shows when you are offline.
- Fixed bugs from crash reports you sent us (thanks!)
- Added support for physical keyboard
- Other major improvements (torrents, vlc, Chromecast, updater and other)
- Added subtitle font color chooser in settings
- Added dimensions for normal, large and x-large screen sizes.