Popcorn Time is the result of many developers and designers putting a bunch of APIs together to make the experience of watching torrent movies as simple as possible. We are an open source project. We are from all over the world. We love our movies. And boy, do we love popcorn.
Note: As some of you may or may not know, Popcorn Time has two main forks: Popcorn Time and Time4Popcorn. Here you can find the Android app for both forks. Both work great, but personally I prefer Popcorn Time which is the first download link.
We're constantly searching all over the web for the best torrents from the most important sites.
Watch any movie as many times as you want. All you need to get started is a proper internet connection.
If the movie is out there, Popcorn Time will find the best version possible and start streaming it right away.
The best quality
Watch your movie instantly in HD and with subtitles. And then keep watching.
PopcornTime updated to 2.2
Tons of new fixes and plenty of new features included. This version includes Chromecast, Airplay, DLNA support, and Integrated VPN option. Fresh and ready to be installed on your nearest Android device.
- Feature: Anime section
- Feature: Optimised Design
- Feature: Trakt.TV API v2
- Feature: Beaming support (Chromecast/AirPlay/DLNA)
- Feature: libTorrent based streaming
- Feature: Integrated VPN option
- Improvement: Better support for external video players
- Improvement: Increased maximum subtitle size
- Improvement: Add outline to subtitle text
- Improvement: Added custom subtitle support
- Improvement: Added confirmation when closing video player
- Bug: Fixed problem where subtitles could not be disabled
- Bug: Fixed 'report a bug'
- And lots of other changes
Time4Popcorn updated to 2.7.2
So the greatest news: We installed a new and improved version of the built in VLC player!! What’s improved?
- This version supports 64-bit, hence all you users who couldn’t play anything since you updated to Android lollipop (mainly Samsung users)- you’re back on!! So hurry up and get this new version!
- We made it possible for this player to display subtitles who go from right to left CORRECTLY!! So Arabic and Hebrew speakers, this is your lucky day :)
- We’ve made big changed of logic for video watching. Not something you can physically see when using Popcorn Time, but they’re there.
- We fixed crashes from reports sent to us.
- Our automatic updater is back on! So most of you can update to beta 2.7 from within the app, no need to re-install! Just open the app and it will prompt you to install 2.7. If this doesn’t happen to you, you must be running a super old version