Hoster is an ultra-groovy Hosts file Manager, Editor and Helper-outter.
Hoster is an ultra-groovy Hosts file Manager, Editor and Helper-outter. Below you'll find a list of Hoster's functions. Just a Simple word of caution - Hosts files are not to be taken lightly
* Append File - Allows selection of a file to be appended to your current hosts file.
* Replace File - Allows selection of a file to replace your hosts file.
* Merge File - Allows selection of a file to be merged with your current hosts file.
* Create Backup - Creates a Backup of you current hosts file. Backup file will be placed where ever Hoster.exe resides on your Hard drive.
* Restore Backup - Restores the backup hosts file.
* Restore MS Hosts - Restores the hosts file to Microsoft's original hosts file.
* Add to Hosts Files - Adds the line item into your hosts file.
* Delete Line - Deletes highlighted line from hosts file.
* Toggle Comment - Toggles whether or not a line is a comment ('#').
* Sort File - Sorts the current hosts file in alphanumeric order, removes all comment lines.
* Swap Localhost - Swaps the current hosts file between 127.0.0.1 and 0.0.0.0
* Remove Block Items - Removes all blocking lines in the current hosts file.
* Copy to Clipboard - Copies the current hosts file to the clipboard.
* Make Hosts read-only/writable toggle
* Search - Enter text to be searched for, click Previous or Next.
* Open in Memopad - Opens the Memopad built-in to Hoster.
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Receive a weekly update of our best features and tech news you don't want to miss: