Sign up for a new account or log in here:
This download is a driver providing Microsoft® Windows Vista® and Windows® XP support for Creative Sound Blaster® X-Fi™ series of audio devices.
This download supports the following audio devices only:
* Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi XtremeGamer Fatal1ty® Professional Series
* Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Platinum Fatal1ty Champion Series
* Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi XtremeMusic
* Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi XtremeGamer
* Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Platinum
* Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Fatal1ty
* Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Elite Pro
* Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi
Aded features for systems using Windows Vista
* Dolby® Digital and DTS® decode re-established for sound cards that included decoding in their Windows XP drivers (Not applicable for products that included a 3rd party software DVD player license in the package).
* DVD-Audio playback re-established for sound cards that included the application in their Windows XP software suite (For Windows Vista 32-bit only).
Requires the latest Creative MediaSource DVD-Audio Player software. Click here to download.
* Resolves issue of system crash when switching to an unsupported sampling rate in Audio Creation Mode while Dolby Digital Live is enabled.
* Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows XP Professional x64 Edition, Windows XP Service Pack 2 (SP2), Windows XP Media Center Edition (MCE) 2005 or Windows XP MCE 2004
* Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi audio devices listed above
* Do not install this driver for Sound Blaster X-Fi Xtreme Audio.
* To install this driver
1. Download the file onto your local hard disk.
2. Double-click the downloaded file.
3. Follow the instructions on the screen.
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System. We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.