Home › Drivers › Networking
NetGear HR314 802.11a Cable/DSL High-Speed Wireless Router Firmware 1.4.2
Includes improved NTP algorithm.
Write down all your configuration information before upgrading, since you will need to reenter it manually.
1. Download the firmware using the link to the right
2. Open a browser, and access the router by typing it local IP address (usually http://192.168.0.1)
3. Log in to the router (User Name = admin; Password = password unless you changed it)
4. Click Maintenance.
5. Click Upgrade.
6. Click Browse and locate the the file you just downloaded HR314_v12_ram.bin
7. Click Upload.
8. Wait for the router to reboot.
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System. We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.
Downloads and Drivers
Subscribe to TechSpot
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.