Write down all your configuration information before upgrading, since you will need to reenter it manually.
1. Download the firmware using the link to the right
2. Open a browser, and access the router by typing it local IP address (usually http://192.168.0.1)
3. Log in to the router (User Name = admin; Password = password unless you changed it)
4. Click Maintenance.
5. Click Upgrade.
6. Click Browse and locate the the file you just downloaded HR314_v12_ram.bin
7. Click Upload.
8. Wait for the router to reboot.