Includes improved NTP algorithm.
Write down all your configuration information before upgrading, since you will need to reenter it manually.
1. Download the firmware using the link to the right
2. Open a browser, and access the router by typing it local IP address (usually http://192.168.0.1)
3. Log in to the router (User Name = admin; Password = password unless you changed it)
4. Click Maintenance.
5. Click Upgrade.
6. Click Browse and locate the the file you just downloaded HR314_v12_ram.bin
7. Click Upload.
8. Wait for the router to reboot.