* Support for newly announced Quadro 6000, Quadro 5000, Quadro 4000, Quadro 2000 and Quadro 600.
* Adds support for CUDA 3.1 for improved performance in GPU Computing applications. See www.nvidia.com/cuda for more details.
* Adds support for OpenGL 4.0
* Adds support for DirectX 11
* ECC State
o New page for GPUs that support ECC (error correction code). The page lets you
+ Change the Error Correction Code (ECC) state for GPUs.
+ View GPU memory details.
* EDID Management
o Accessible from the View System Topology page, this feature lets you:
+ View the connector information
+ Get an EDID from a connected display and save it to disk
+ Force an EDID at a connector
+ Remove a forced EDID from a connector
* The SDI Capture page is now available with Windows Vista and Windows 7 drivers.
* Workstation application compatibility fixes. Please read the release notes for more information on product support, feature limitations, driver fixes and known compatibility issues.
* If you would like to be notified of upcoming drivers for Windows, please subscribe to the newsletter.
* Support for the Open Computing Language (OpenCL) 1.0 in Quadro FX Series x700 and newer as well as the FX4600 and FX5600.
* Supports NVIDIA SLI technology (two-way SLI) for DirectX 9, DirectX 10, and OpenGL on SLI-certified Intel X58-based motherboard based system from select OEMs.
* Support for DDC-Ci/MCCS over the DisplayPort AUX channel.
* 10-bits per color (10bpc) DisplayPort support for full-screen applications on supported products.
* Users without US English operating systems can select their language and download the International driver here.
5000, 2000, 6000, 4000, 600
Quadro FX series:
FX 1400, FX 5600, FX 4500, FX 3450, FX 4500 X2, FX 5800, FX 4000, FX 4800, FX 350, FX 560, FX 1500, FX 4600, FX 3800, FX 370, FX 580, FX 5500, FX 3700, FX 570, FX 1800, FX 370 Low Profile, FX 1700, FX 540, FX 4700 X2, FX 3500, FX 380, FX 3400/4400, FX 550, CX, FX 380 Low Profile