* Support for newly announced NVS 300
* CUDA 3.2 for improved performance in GPU Computing applications. See www.nvidia.com/cuda for more details.
* NVIDIA Mosaic
o This release introduces the new NVIDIA Mosaic Technology, supported only under Windows 7.
* NVIDIA Control Panel Updates
o General Interface
1. The System Information page now shows the DirectX version supported by each GPU
2. Added Multi-GPU Visual Indicator
o 3D Vision / Stereoscopic 3D
1. Added 3D Vision Pro controls for use when a 3D Vision Pro hub is connected.
2. Added stereoscopic 3D windowed mode support for select 3D programs, including Google Earth
* 3D Vision
o Added support for 3DVisionLive.com Beta2
1. Supports 3D photo sharing and viewing
* NVIDIA Surround
o Improved performance for 3-way and 4-way SLI configurations.
* Workstation application compatibility fixes. Please read the release notes for more information on product support, feature limitations, driver fixes and known compatibility issues.
* If you would like to be notified of upcoming drivers for Windows, please subscribe to the newsletter.
* Support for the Open Computing Language (OpenCL) 1.0 in Quadro FX Series x700 and newer as well as the FX4600 and FX5600.
* Support for OpenGL 4.1
* Support for Directx11
600, 2000, 4000, 5000, 6000
Quadro FX series:
FX 370, FX 3400/4400, FX 3700, FX 4700 X2, FX 350, FX 540, FX 4600, FX 570, FX 5800, FX 3800, CX, FX 4500, FX 1800, FX 380 Low Profile, FX 550, FX 370 Low Profile, FX 3450, FX 4500 X2, FX 1500, FX 1700, FX 380, FX 4000, FX 3500, FX 1400, FX 5600, FX 5500, FX 4800, FX 580, FX 560