Driver Package R2.57
Realtek HD Audio Driver support all of Realtek HD Audio Codec .
1. Vista/Windows 7 WHQL Supporting: ALC882, ALC883, ALC885, ALC886, ALC887, ALC888, ALC889, ALC892,
ALC899, ALC861VD, ALC660, ALC662, ALC663, ALC665, ALC670, ALC680 ALC260, ALC262,ALC267, ALC268, ALC269,
ALC270, ALC272, ALC273, ALC275
2. Windows 2000/XP WHQL Supporting: ALC880, ALC882, ALC883, ALC885, ALC886, ALC887, ALC888, ALC889,
ALC892, ALC899, ALC861VC, ALC861VD, ALC660, ALC662, ALC663, ALC665, ALC670, ALC680 ALC260, ALC262,
ALC267,ALC268, ALC269, ALC270, ALC272, ALC273, ALC275
3. HDMI Device WHQL Support: ATI HDMI Devices
4. OS Supporting: Microsoft Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows Server 2003, Vista, Windows Server 2008,
Windows7 - x86/x64
5. Pack with Microsoft High Definition Audio UAAV1.0a(5013)
1.) Driver :
2.) Package :
1. Realtek Setup program will update audio driver automatically in update Realtek audio driver
case under Vista/Windows 7.
Realtek setup program will un-install the previous version Realatek audio driver on the system
And it will re-install Realtek audio driver automatically after system re-boot.
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System.
We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.
You can check back regularly for the latest updates at TechSpot's Drivers section or stop by our homepage for the best daily coverage of PC technology news on the Web.