* CUDA 3.2 for improved performance in GPU Computing applications. See CUDA for more details.
* NVIDIA Mosaic
o This release introduces the new NVIDIA Mosaic Technology, supported only under Windows 7.
* NVIDIA Control Panel Updates
o General Interface
1. The System Information page now shows the DirectX version supported by each GPU
2. Added Multi-GPU Visual Indicator
o 3D Vision / Stereoscopic 3D
1. Added 3D Vision Pro controls for use when a 3D Vision Pro hub is connected.
2. Added stereoscopic 3D windowed mode support for select 3D programs, including Google Earth
* 3D Vision
o Added support for 3DVisionLive.com Beta2
1. Supports 3D photo sharing and viewing
* Workstation application compatibility fixes. Please read the release notes for more information on product support, feature limitations, driver fixes and known compatibility issues.
* If you would like to be notified of upcoming drivers for Windows, please subscribe to the newsletter.
* Support for the Open Computing Language (OpenCL) 1.0 in Quadro FX Series x700 and newer as well as the FX4600 and FX5600.
* Support for OpenGL 4.1
* Support for Directx11
6000, 600, 5000, 2000, 4000
Quadro FX series:
FX 3400/4400, FX 4800, FX 560, FX 1700, FX 1500, FX 3450, FX 3500, FX 4000, FX 370, FX 3700, FX 1400, FX 380, FX 4700 X2, FX 540, FX 5500, FX 1800, FX 580, FX 4600, FX 380 Low Profile, FX 570, FX 370 Low Profile, FX 5800, CX, FX 4500 X2, FX 4500, FX 5600, FX 550, FX 3800, FX 350
Quadro NVS series:
NVS 450, NVS 440, NVS 295, NVS 285, NVS 290, NVS 420
Quadro Plex series:
S Series, Model IV, 7000, Model II, D Series
Quadro G-Sync series:
G-Sync I, G-Sync II
Quadro Blade/Embedded Graphics Board series:
Quadro FX 370M, Quadro FX 2800M, Quadro FX 560M, Quadro FX 1600M, Quadro FX 770M, Quadro FX 3600M, Quadro NVS 120M, Quadro FX 880M
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System.
We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.
You can check back regularly for the latest updates at TechSpot's Drivers section or stop by our homepage for the best daily coverage of PC technology news on the Web.