AMD Catalyst Hotfix Preview Driver 11.10 for Windows XP
AMD Catalyst 11.10 Preview Driver
- Reduces random crashing and stability encountered when playing Rage on Windows® 7 32-bit edition
- Reduces object / animation flickering and texture corruption encountered when playing Rage
- Reduces stuttering seen on Dual CPU and Tri CPU core systems
- Improves performance in Battlefield 3 Open Beta release for both non-Anti-Aliasing and application enabled Anti-Aliasing cases on single GPU configurations using the AMD Radeon™ HD 6000 and AMD Radeon HD 5000 series of products.
- Improves performance in Battlefield 3 Open Beta release for both non-Anti-Aliasing and application enabled Anti-Aliasing cases on AMD CrossFire™ configurations using the AMD Radeon HD 6000 and AMD Radeon HD 5000 series of products.
- Improves performance in Rage on single GPU configurations using the AMD Radeon HD 6000, AMD Radeon HD 5000 Series and AMD Radeon HD 4000 series of products.
- Reduces intermittent crashing seen loading levels in Rage
- Reduces flickering of NPCs in Rage
- Enables automatic Vsync for Rage
- Enables support for AMD Eyefinity 5x1 display (portrait and landscape) configurations using the AMD Radeon HD 6000 and AMD Radeon HD 5000 series of products.
- AMD Vision Engine Control Center: User Interface enhancements have been implemented for the AMD CrossfireX™, GPU AMD Overdrive™ and Information Center pages.
- Refer to Article GPU-33 for detailed instructions on how to properly install the AMD Catalyst hotfix.
Note: This hotfix is provided “AS IS” in accordance with the End User License Agreement.
- Windows 7 32-bit/64-bit
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System. We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.
Downloads and Drivers
Subscribe to TechSpot
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.