Canon Color imageCLASS MF8450c Printer Driver 2.30
The Canon Color imageCLASS MF8450c sets new standards for business photo-quality results and speed in the workplace. Its enhanced performance capabilities allow your small business or work group to compete in today's fast-paced business environment.
The innovative 3.5-inch color panel incorporates a TFT (Thin Film Transistor) display, as well as a user-friendly menu, and the Easy-Scroll Wheel provides effortless control over any project.
With Canon's Quick First Print Technology, the imageCLASS MF8450c provides first copy time of approximately 16 seconds. Multi-page documents are also ready in a short time, at print speeds up to 17 pages-per-minute in both color and black and white1.
The Superior Color Imaging Technology featured in the MF8450c captures fine details with remarkable tone-on-tone clarity, helping images stay true to the original. Canon Pure Black Technology ensures the richest blacks by utilizing only the black toner instead of traditional methods of combining toner colors.
For added flexibility and user convenience, the imageCLASS MF8450c helps increase productivity with a built-in Ethernet port for networking, and a USB 2.0 Hi-Speed interface2, providing optimal speed when printing, scanning3 and faxing directly from a PC. The imageCLASS MF8450c also incorporates a 33.6 Kbps Super G3 fax4 which includes 200 speed-dial locations, up to 1,000-page memory capacity and one hour of memory back-up.
- Print and Copy in full-color and black & white at the same speed of up to 17 ppm1
- Duplex Versatility - two-sided printing, copying, faxing and scanning
- Superior Color Imaging - capture fine details when you print or copy with remarkable tone-on-tone clarity where your image will be true to the original
- Quick First Print provides first copy time of approximately 16 seconds
- 3.5-inch color panel with Easy-Scroll Wheel
- Efficient energy saving mode; approximately 1W of energy used
- Scan and send documents through E-mail or I-Fax3
- Built-in Ethernet port for network printing, PC faxing and scanning
- Up to 50-sheet DADF (Duplex Automatic Document Feeder)
- Canon Generation Green
- Energy Star Qualified
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System. We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.
Downloads and Drivers
Subscribe to TechSpot
Receive a weekly update of our best features and tech news you don't want to miss: