Updating the firmware from the toolbox is not supported when Windows is running off the drive you are trying to update.
WARNING: This is a Destructive Flash, back up all data on SSD. Proceeding with this update will result in complete loss of data on the SSD.
Toolbox will not update a primary system drive (e.g. drive letter "C:"). You must run Windows from another drive and then update your SSD using Toolbox.
- Enhancement: Increased read performance at low queue depths
- Enhancement: Improved sequential write performance for 128GB and 256GB models
- Enhancement: Increased performance under specific workloads of mixed reads and writes
- Fixed: Improved host compatibility with dated / uncommon BIOS revisions
- Fixed: Improved stability when resuming from S3/S4 on older generation motherboards
- Enhancement: Increased read performance on small file sizes (lower than 4K)
- May 8, 2012
- Windows Vista / 7
- 1,644 downloads
- 4.8 MB
- March 28, 2012
- Windows XP/Vista/7
- 1,241 downloads
- 5.1 MB