Nvidia Quadro Tesla Graphics WHQL Driver 297.03 for Vista/7 64-bit
- ODE Driver
- The R295 drivers are the second ‘Optimal Drivers for Enterprise’, a release dedicated to relatively long term stability for ISV certification, OEMs, and Enterprise customers.
- Added Support for OpenGL 4.2 on the Quadro series cards and higher.
- Added Support for CUDA 4.1
- Added support for the Open Computing Language (OpenCL) 1.1 in Quadro FX Series x700 and newer as well as the FX4600 and FX5600.
- Nvidia Mosaic
- Added support for 8-display topologies that use higher resolution displays, such as 2560x1600
- Nvidia WMI 2.4
- Added functions to configure Mosaic topologies
- Added function to control Vsync
- Added function to set Edid
- Added property to query GPU available memory
- Added function to enable/disable the nView Desktop Manager, and property to get the current nView state.
- Nvidia Control Panel Manage 3D Settings Page
- Added Preferences tab which lets the user control the application profile notification feature.
- Upon launch of a windowed 3D program, this feature causes a popup to appear notifying the user which workstation application profile was applied.
- Added GPUDirect for Video to support professional video applications.
- 256GB Virtual Space
- OpenGL and CUDA users can now take full advantage of applications that utilize 256GB of system memory
- Digital Video Pipeline
- Added new API’s for supporting low latency access to SDI video hardware
- Workstation application compatibility fixes. Please read the release notes for more information on product support, feature limitations, driver fixes and known compatibility issues.
- If you would like to be notified of upcoming drivers for Windows, please subscribe here.
- Support for Directx11
- NVS Series
- NVS 310, NVS 300
- Quadro series
- 6000, 600, 5000, 410, 4000, 400, 2000D, 2000
- Quadro FX series
- FX 5800, FX 580, FX 570, FX 5600, FX 560, FX 5500, FX 550, FX 540, FX 4800, FX 4700 X2, FX 4600, FX 4500 X2, FX 4500, FX 4000, FX 380 Low Profile, FX 3800, FX 380, FX 370 Low Profile, FX 3700, FX 370, FX 3500, FX 350, FX 3450, FX 1800, FX 1700, FX 1500, FX 1400, CX
- Quadro NVS series
- NVS 450, NVS 440, NVS 420, NVS 295, NVS 290, NVS 285
- Quadro Plex series
- S Series, Model IV, Model II, D Series, 7000
- Quadro G-Sync series
- G-Sync II, G-Sync I
- C-Class Processors
- Tesla C2075, Tesla C2070, Tesla C2050, Tesla C1060
- M-Class Processors
- Tesla M2090, Tesla M2075, Tesla M2070-Q, Tesla M2070, Tesla M2050, Tesla M1060
- S-Class Systems
- Tesla S2050
- Quadro Blade/Embedded Graphics Board series
- Quadro NVS 120M, Quadro FX 880M, Quadro FX 770M, Quadro FX 560M, Quadro FX 370M, Quadro FX 3600M, Quadro FX 2800M, Quadro FX 1600M, Quadro 500M, Quadro 4000M, Quadro 3000M, Quadro 1000M
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System. We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.
Downloads and Drivers
Subscribe to TechSpot
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.