AMD Catalyst Legacy AGP Drivers 12.6 for Windows XP 32-bit
Important: These drivers are intended for AGP based video cards only!
- AMD Radeon™ HD 4xxx series of AGP graphics products
- AMD Radeon™ HD 3xxx series of AGP graphics products
- AMD Radeon™ HD 2xxx series of AGP graphics products
One of the following errors may occur during installation of the AMD Catalyst Software:
- "No compatible hardware found" error message appears when using the AMD Catalyst drivers provided on the AMD Graphics Drivers & Software page.
- A conflict between Microsoft DirectX® and the AMD Radeon™ HD AGP series graphics cards.
The following drivers have been created to help resolve the issue.
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System. We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.
Downloads and Drivers
Subscribe to TechSpot
Receive a weekly update of our best features and tech news you don't want to miss: