Nvidia Quadro Tesla Graphics Driver 306.79 for Windows XP 32-bit
- ODE Driver
- The R304 drivers are the third ‘Optimal Drivers for Enterprise’, a release dedicated to relatively long term stability for ISV certification, OEMs, and Enterprise customers.
- CUDA 5.0
- Added support for CUDA 5.0.
- G-Sync Support
- Windows 7 and later: Implemented support for DirectX stereoscopic 3D.
- Workstation Warp & Intensity Adjustment Enhancement
- Windows 7 only: Added support via NVAPI for per - pixel black level adjustment.
- NVWMI 2.7
- Workstation: Windows 7 and later
- Implemented support for advanced profiles.
- The following were introduced in Release 302 (NVWMI 2.6):
- Implemented support for display profiles.
- Implemented support for nView Desktop Manager-related profiles.
- Overhaul of display-related classes:
- Class Monitor renamed to Display
- Class DisplaySource and DisplayTarget are deprecated. DisplayTarget and DisplaySource methods are moved to DisplayGrid and Display.
- Nvidia Control Panel
- Workstation Category Manage Maximus Settings ‐ Windows 7 and later, introduced in Release 302
- New page to support Nvidia® Maximus™ technology. Nvidia Maximus technology uses multiple Nvidia GPUs in the system – at least one Nvidia Quadro GPU dedicated to Interactive Design, and at least one Nvidia Tesla GPU dedicated to computational simulation or computational rendering.
- System Topology Viewer updated and enhanced
- Workstation application compatibility fixes. Please read the release notes for more information on product support, feature limitations, driver fixes and known compatibility issues.
- If you would like to be notified of upcoming drivers for Windows, please subscribe here.
- Support for OpenGL 4.2 on the Quadro series cards and higher
- Support for the Open Computing Language (OpenCL) 1.1 in Quadro FX Series x700 and newer as well as the FX4600 and FX5600
- Support for DirectX11
- NVS Series
- NVS 310, NVS 300
- Quadro series
- K5000, 6000, 600, 5000, 410, 4000, 400, 2000D, 2000
- Quadro FX series
- FX 5800, FX 580, FX 570, FX 5600, FX 560, FX 5500, FX 550, FX 540, FX 4800, FX 4700 X2, FX 4600, FX 4500 X2, FX 4500, FX 4000, FX 380 Low Profile, FX 3800, FX 380, FX 370 Low Profile, FX 3700, FX 370, FX 3500, FX 350, FX 3450, FX 1800, FX 1700, FX 1500, FX 1400, CX
- Quadro NVS series
- NVS 450, NVS 440, NVS 420, NVS 295, NVS 290, NVS 285
- Quadro Plex series
- S Series, Model IV, Model II, D Series, 7000
- Quadro G-Sync series
- G-Sync II, G-Sync I
- C-Class Processors
- Tesla C2075, Tesla C2070, Tesla C2050, Tesla C1060
- M-Class Processors
- Tesla M2090, Tesla M2075, Tesla M2070-Q, Tesla M2070, Tesla M2050, Tesla M1060
- S-Class Systems
- Tesla S2050, Tesla S1070
- K-Series Processors
- Tesla K10
- Quadro Blade/Embedded Graphics Board series ONLY, not for Notebooks:
- Quadro NVS 120M, Quadro K5000M, Quadro K4000M, Quadro K3000M, Quadro FX 880M, Quadro FX 770M, Quadro FX 560M, Quadro FX 370M, Quadro FX 3600M, Quadro FX 2800M, Quadro FX 1600M, Quadro 500M, Quadro 4000M, Quadro 3000M, Quadro 1000M
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System. We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.
Downloads and Drivers
Subscribe to TechSpot
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.