AMD Catalyst Application Profiles 12.10 CAP 1
This release of AMD Catalyst™ delivers support for the latest AMD CrossFireX™ and AMD Enduro™ profiles in a separate executable file ensuring users have access to the absolute latest set of profiles installed on their PC.
New profiles added to this release:
- Crysis 2: Resolves performance issues seen in CrossFire mode
- Darksiders 2: Resolves screen flickering seen in CrossFire mode
- Max Payne 3: Resolves Menu flickering when Anti-Aliasing is enabled through the Catalyst Control Center
- FIFA 13: Improves CrossFire performance, and improve single GPU performance
- Project C.A.R.S.: Resolves screen flickering seen in CrossFire mode
- Natural Selection 2 - Resolves Menu flickering when Anti-Aliasing is enabled through the Catalyst Control Center
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System. We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.
Downloads and Drivers
Subscribe to TechSpot
Receive a weekly update of our best features and tech news you don't want to miss: