Nvidia Quadro Notebook Graphics Driver 307.83 for Windows XP 64-bit
This is a reference driver that can be installed on supported NVIDIA notebook GPUs. However, please note that your notebook original equipment manufacturer (OEM) provides certified drivers for your specific notebook on their website. NVIDIA recommends that you check with your notebook OEM about recommended software updates for your notebook. OEMs may not provide technical support for issues that arise from the use of this driver.
Before downloading this driver:
- Please check to make sure that your notebook has a supported GPU (refer to the Products Supported tab below).
- It is recommended that you backup your current system configuration. Click here for instructions.
- If you own a Dell Inspiron 1420, Dell XPS M1330, Dell XPS M1530, or Dell Latitude D630/D630c it is highly recommended that you first install this Dell software update.
- ODE Driver
- The R304 drivers are the third ‘Optimal Drivers for Enterprise’, a release dedicated to relatively long term stability for ISV certification, OEMs, and Enterprise customers.
- CUDA 5.0
- Added support for CUDA 5.0.
- NVWMI 2.7
- Workstation: Windows 7 and later
- Implemented support for advanced profiles.
- System Topology Viewer updated and enhanced
- Workstation application compatibility fixes. Please read the release notes for more information on product support, feature limitations, driver fixes and known compatibility issues.
- If you would like to be notified of upcoming drivers for Windows, please subscribe here
- Support for OpenGL 4.2 on the Quadro series cards and higher
- Support for the Open Computing Language (OpenCL) 1.1 in Quadro FX Series x700 and newer as well as the FX4600 and FX5600
- Support for DirectX11
- Quadro Notebook series
- K5000M, K4000M, K3000M, K2000M, K1000M, 5010M, 5000M, 4000M, 3000M, 2000M, 1000M
- Quadro FX Notebook series
- FX 880M, FX 770M, FX 570M, FX 380M, FX 3800M, FX 370M, FX 3700M, FX 360M, FX 3600M, FX 2800M, FX 2700M, FX 1800M, FX 1700M, FX 1600M
- Quadro NVS Notebook series
- NVS 320M, NVS 160M, NVS 150M, NVS 140M, NVS 135M, NVS 130M
- NVS Notebook Series
- NVS 5400M, NVS 5200M, NVS 5100M, NVS 4200M, NVS 3100M, NVS 2100M
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System. We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.
Downloads and Drivers
Subscribe to TechSpot
Receive a weekly update of our best features and tech news you don't want to miss: