OCZ Vector SSD Firmware 2.0
The Vector Series delivers a new industry-leading solid state storage solution for the high-end consumer and workstation user. Meet the storage expectations you didn't know you had.
Vector delivers the industry's fastest performance. Rated for 100,000 random read and 95,000 random write IOPS to deliver ultimate responsiveness and a better overall computing and workstation experience than any other storage solution.
Vector redefines reliability and offers a premium SSD solution designed from the ground up for enhanced stability, quality, and durability.
Faster Sustained Speeds
Get consistently faster sustained speeds with the complete spectrum of file types and sizes, including both compressible and incompressible data for balanced, long-lasting performance like no other drive out there.
Build to Last
Built to last, Vector maximizes drive life with low write amplification, efficient garbage collection, and an advanced suite of NAND flash management to provide years of hard drive-humiliating performance that is second to none.
- Up to 550MB/s Sequential Read
- Up to 530MB/s Sequential Write
- Up to 95,000 IOPS 4k Random Read
- Up to 100,000 IOPS 4k Random Write
- Available in 128GB, 256GB and 512GB
- Fixed a corner case issue with firmware corruption after unexpected sudden power loss scenarios, which caused drives to no longer be recognized.
- Improved SATA timings, which addresses intermittent detection issues on some platforms.
- Improved compatibility with USB 3.0 enclosures.
- Improved additional interoperability improvements for mobile platforms.
- Firmware updates may result in loss of user data; we recommend you back up your data before updating the firmware.
- The OCZ Toolbox (desktop executable version) supports only Agility 4, Vertex 4, and Vertex 2 when updating firmware on SSDs running as the boot drive. For all other drives please install SSD as a secondary drive when updating the firmare or use the OCZ Toolbox (bootable version).
- The OCZ Toolbox may not recognize drives on Intel motherboards running RST 10.1.X.XXXX drivers. We recommend updating your RST driver, or using Microsoft ACHI drivers for drives to be properly recognized in Toolbox.
- Internet connection is required for firmware update.
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System. We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.
Downloads and Drivers
Subscribe to TechSpot
Receive a weekly update of our best features and tech news you don't want to miss: