Home › Drivers › Networking
Intel PROSet/Wireless Software and Drivers 15.8.0 for Windows XP 64-bit
Intel® PROSet/Wireless WiFi Software is recommended for end-customers, including home users and business customers who do not need advanced IT Administrator tools.
The driver version of some products may not update. Learn more about Intel Wireless adapter driver versions.
Features removed from this version:
Wake on Wireless LAN is not present in this version of the application.
The Intel® My WiFi Technology application is not supported for Windows XP*. This feature is available on Windows 7* only.
OEM-supplied versus Intel-provided generic software:
Intel recommends that you obtain and use the software provided via your laptop manufacturer.
OEM software download locations: listing of laptop manufacturer's websites.
Intel is a supplier of laptop components and does not manufacture or sell complete laptop systems. The software provided by Intel below is a generic version. Each laptop computer original equipment manufacturer (OEM) may have altered the features, incorporated customizations, or made other changes to the software or software packaging they provide. The software provided has not been verified by your laptop manufacturer as to compatibility or other operation.
Intel or the laptop computer original equipment manufacturer (OEM) may not provide technical support for some or all issues that could arise from the usage of this software.
- Intel® Centrino® Advanced-N + WiMAX 6250
- Intel® Centrino® Advanced-N 6200
- Intel® Centrino® Advanced-N 6205
- Intel® Centrino® Advanced-N 6205 For Desktop
- Intel® Centrino® Advanced-N 6230
- Intel® Centrino® Advanced-N 6235
- Intel® Centrino® Ultimate-N 6300
- Intel® Centrino® Wireless-N + WiMAX 6150
- Intel® Centrino® Wireless-N 100
- Intel® Centrino® Wireless-N 1000
- Intel® Centrino® Wireless-N 1030
- Intel® Centrino® Wireless-N 105
- Intel® Centrino® Wireless-N 130
- Intel® Centrino® Wireless-N 135
- Intel® Centrino® Wireless-N 2200
- Intel® Centrino® Wireless-N 2200 For Desktop
- Intel® Centrino® Wireless-N 2230
- Intel® WiFi Link 1000
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System. We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.
Downloads and Drivers
Subscribe to TechSpot
Receive a weekly update of our best features and tech news you don't want to miss: