Home › Drivers › Input Devices
Creative Sound Blaster Tactic3D Wrath Wireless Driver 1.01.0001 for Windows
THX® TruStudio Pro™ technologies
THX TruStudio Pro sound technologies create unprecedented levels of audio realism and includes stunning surround effects that go far beyond standard 5.1 or 7.1 audio, producing hundreds of virtual speakers around, above and below you.
FullSpectrum™ 50mm audio drivers
A high-powered, no holds barred 3D gaming audio experience with massive bass and detailed highs - exactly how the game designers want you to experience the game.
High caliber wireless gaming headset
The simple yet powerful Wrath Wireless USB transmitter transmits and receives uncompressed wireless audio to and from your PC or Mac, ensuring you lag- and static-free pro-gaming audio with uncompromised detail.
Loooong Battery Life
Play for up to 8 hours at a time with a single charge. You can recharge your headset even while in use, so you'll never need to put your game on hold.
This download contains the latest driver and application(s) for use with your Sound Blaster® Tactic3D Wrath Wireless Gaming Headset on Windows® operating systems. For more details, read the rest of this web release note.
This download contains the following driver and application(s):
- Sound Blaster Tactic3D Wrath Wireless driver
- Sound Blaster Tactic(3D) Control Panel
- Creative ALchemy
- Microsoft® Windows 8 32-bit or 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit or 64-bit, Windows Vista® 32-bit or 64-bit with Service Pack 1 or higher, Windows XP Professional x64 Edition or Windows XP with Service Pack 2 or higher
- Sound Blaster Tactic3D Wrath Wireless Gaming Headset
- Download the file onto your local hard disk.
- Double-click the downloaded file.
- Follow the instructions on the screen.
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System. We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.
Downloads and Drivers
Subscribe to TechSpot
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.