100% needed help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kserijaro

Ok I confirmed my trespasser.Crappy douche bag virus called mljgh.exe.It was running in the back as backdoor Trojan.While he worked my sistem was perfectly fine.Then after updating AVG that You (techspot) recommended,it spotted this brainless nerving virus and quarantined it. I happily choose DELETE option.But ...things started out worse.I asked techspot several times to aid me,and it has helped me always. The next thing I saw was a few missing icons in the lower right corner of my task bar.The missing icons were:MSN live messenger,GamerOSD,and Nokia connectivity center.Ok i jumped to their location manually just to find I cant open their exe files.Using my reflex law of reboot i restarted my Pc hoping for better.The message I got was same as the message i got when running missing icons exes:Windows cannot access mljgh.exe file,You may not have priority needed to open mljgh.exe.
As if my system was always starting up with corrupted file.It was.I deleted his startup option.Ok ok no need to panic I said to myself.I reinstalled gamerOSD..and it ganked up all my video drivers.My sistem rebooted at 800X600 and 4 bit colour pallete.I was scared.Reinstalling the drivers fixed my problem now i am back to my normal screen res.But!Rebooting somehow erased my msn live.When I manually started it:Error:Windows cannot access....AVG scan showed same virus signature as mljgh.exe.
i reinstalled msn.Checked up on Registry clean expert for problems on MSN.It found around 40 errors all involving MSN pathway,its registry's and exe files that are missing.Same happened when i run the Nokia connectivity Suite ,and
JMicron technology Corp SATA config drivers.So I am stuck in a loop.ANd i cant describe in how much pain i am.Every reboot infects my 4 programs(MSN,JMicron drivers,gamerOSD,Nokia ConSuite) and i cant use them.only way is constant uninstall/install.The strange thing also is this:registry clean expert only shows error involving MSN upon boot.He dont contain no other registry errors.So always in a loop.By the way,my Pc is running perfectly but i cant hope nothing to change.i wanna fix this and now.I need help.Please dont say reinstall XP.My Pc is new and strong,Xp SP2.Please HELP!

Hi,

I suggest you do the following before doing anything else

Important: Please read this thread HERE before deciding if you should CLEAN or FORMAT your system

Should you decide to that cleaning your system is the best option, please go to Viruses/Spyware/Malware, preliminary removal instructions and follow the steps given.
Do follow all the instructions exactly.

Thereafter, please post fresh HijackThis, AVG Antispyware and Combofix logs as attachments into this thread.
Do not copy and paste your logs if not they will be removed.

Our experts here will tend to your queries thereafter.

Also, please provide the results of the Antirootkit scan

Regards,
momok =)

This thread is for the use of Kserijaro only. Please don't post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our Security and The Web forum.

Ok OK! PLZ BE PREPARED TO HELP ME!READ MY POST "MAIN OS PROBLEM"...
I cant preform one of the steps correctly due to renaming unability that came out of error.i cant access C: or D: partitions,i cant delete or rename,explore,etc most of sistem programes.All games work fine.all programes work fine.I dont know what ot do.I will still try those steps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back