As featured in:
- Should You Be Wary of All the Free Games?
- The Best PC Games (You Should Be Playing)
- Fortnite Chapter 2 GPU Benchmark Update
Build. Battle. Create. Fortnite Battle Royale is the always free, always evolving, multiplayer game where you and your friends battle to be the last one standing in an intense 100 player PvP mode. Download the latest Fortnite for PC, Mac and Android here. Fortnite is also available on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and iOS.
Save the World
The Storm came without warning and 98% of the world's population vanished … then came the monsters. You and up to four players lead the world's remaining Heroes in a battle to save survivors and hold back the monster hordes. Explore a large, destructible world where no two games are ever the same. Build huge forts, craft exotic weapons, find loot and level up your Heroes.
Fortnite Battle Royale is the completely free 100-player PvP mode in Fortnite. One giant map. A battle bus. Fortnite building skills and destructible environments combined with intense PvP combat. The last one standing wins.
Build your Fortnite. Imagine a place where you make the rules, filled with your favorite things and your favorite people. Claim your own personal island and start creating! Design your own games. Invent games with friends, and build your dream Fortnite experiences. Your island, your friends, your rules.
On mobile, Fortnite is the same 100-player PvP game you know from PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC and Mac. Same map, same gameplay, same weekly updates. Build your fort as you battle to be the last one standing. Jump in and squad up with friends around the world or in the same room.
Band together online to build extravagant forts, find or build insane weapons and traps and protect your towns from the strange Monsters that emerge during the Storm. In an action experience from the only company smart enough to attach chainsaws to guns, get out there to push back the Storm and save the world. And don't forget to Loot all the things.
Windows and macOS version updated to 14.40
- We have officially released Matchmaking Portals into Creative.
- Creators with permissions will find the Matchmaking Portal in the Device Gallery and two new Matchmaking settings in the My Island Game Settings screen.
- We are initially releasing matchmaking support permissions to a limited number of users to ensure stability, but we will continue to roll this out to more users over the coming weeks, provided we don’t encounter any unforeseen issues.
New Prefabs & Galleries Content
- Added the 3rd Fortnite Birthday Cake to the Indoor Residential Prop Gallery.
- Added Swamp Water to the Elemental Cube Gallery.
Islands Bug Fixes
- Fixed an issue where players could not load island codes on empty Featured rift portals.
Gameplay Bug Fixes
- Added two new settings to My Island Game Settings.
- Players must have matchmaking permissions to see these settings.
- Max Players: 1-16 (Default:16).
- Matchmaking: Off, Flexible Teams (Default: Off).
- Fixed an issue where the Elimination and Spectating UI callouts overlapped the meeples.
- Fixed an issue where an eliminated player remained at the initial spawn location.
Weapons and Items Bug Fixes
- Fixed an issue where the “Flip” prompt was not available when the Cannon was upside down.
Prefabs and Galleries Bug Fixes
- Fixed an issue where the Arid Cliff Gallery was not loading properly.
- Fixed an issue where the blue curtain from Weeping Woods Prop Gallery would spawn in backwards.
- Fixed an issue where a straight brace asset was missing from the Weeping Woods Wall Gallery.
- Fixed an issue where a commerce counter from the Weeping Woods Lodge was offset and flipping through the wall.
- Fixed an issue where the light post from the Weeping Woods Prop Gallery was giving the wrong resource material.
- Fixed an issue where the blue and white potted flowers from the Weeping Woods Prop Gallery were not giving resource materials.
- Fixed an issue with a vine clipping through the wall in the Princess Magic Castle.
- Fixed an issue where a wall in the Weeping Woods Cabin basement was providing an inconsistent amount of materials.
- Fixed an issue where the fireplace assets in the Weeping Woods Prop Gallery would not correctly place like props and were missing player collision.
- Fixed an issue where the log cabin corner from the Weeping Woods Wall Gallery was difficult to place with the Phone Tool.
- Fixed an issue where a painting in the Weeping Woods Prop Gallery was missing player collision.
- Fixed an issue with the honey pot from the Weeping Woods Prop Gallery where the asset could not be interacted with the Phone Tool.
- Fixed an issue with both submarines from the Car Gallery A being covered with snow.
- Fixed an issue with roof sections from the Princess Castle Roof Galleries giving inconsistent resource materials.
- Fixed an issue with Weeping Woods and Princess Castle asset icons either missing or being zoomed in.
Devices Bug Fixes
- Added the Matchmaking Portal device.
- This device allows players to matchmake into games with other players, on islands which have been set up to support matchmaking.
- Players must have matchmaking permissions to see this device.
- Island Code: Text Entry (Default: Blank) - use this to specify the island that the portal will point to. The target island must have been published with the new Max Players and Matchmaking Island Settings to work correctly with the portal, or have been previously set up by Epic for use with featured matchmaking portals.
- Set Island Title Text Visibility: Yes, No (Default: Yes).
- Set Matchmaking Text Visibility: Yes, No (Default: Yes).
- Set Island Details Visibility: Yes, No (Default: Yes).
- Code Override Allowed: Yes, No (Default: No) - determines whether players can change the portal destination during games.
- Enable When Receiving From: No Channel, 1-100 (Default: No Channel).
- Disable When Receiving From: No Channel, 1-100 (Default: No Channel).
- Fixed an issue where the B.R.U.T.E. failed to take damage from the Damage Volume.
Recent Fortnite news
Software similar to Fortnite 8
Free-to-play multiplayer first-person shooter by Riot Games
Show ‘em what you’re made of in Apex Legends, a free-to-play Battle Royale game where contenders from across the Frontier team up to battle for glory, fame, and fortune.
Garena Free Fire is the ultimate survival shooter game available on mobile. Each 10-minute game places you on a remote island where you are pit against 49 other players, all seeking survival.
The official PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds designed exclusively for mobile. This version includes the new map, Livik.
More similar downloads