1000007e problems Vista 64

Status
Not open for further replies.

killu

Hello I'm growing desperet because for the last week I get BSOD a lot (every day once) and I am just feed up with them. well anyway I need some help with my problem so I turned to you well this is just some problem reports hope ti helps. If you need anything more pls ask

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.0.6001.2.1.0.256.6
Locale ID: 1060

Additional information about the problem:
BCCode: 1000007e
BCP1: FFFFFFFFC0000005
BCP2: FFFFF8000231FC2F
BCP3: FFFFFA6001B396A8
BCP4: FFFFFA6001B39080
OS Version: 6_0_6001
Service Pack: 1_0
Product: 256_1

Pls help

Attachments

• Mini041109-01.zip
    44.2 KB · Views: 5
i think its not the ram i run memtest 2 days ago 14 passes but it worked fine

No errors

And i got my first BSOD 1 week ago so that was the first ting i did. But all of them are so random i'm just useing normal programs nothing special

Attach your five latest minidumps (minus the one you just attached). You can put up to five in one zip. Please do us a favor and don't zip each one individually.

Just so you are aware, I did read your minidump and it specifically cited memory corruption. It waould also help if you gave us your system specs.

System specs are hp notebook 8710w
2.6 GHz core 2
4 gb ram
Nvidia qaddro 1600m
windows vista busniss 64(original)
driving 1 external disk WD myBook 1Tb (if it methers at all)

and the minidumps will be on the way just as soon as the memtest finishes its on the 8 pass no errors again.
And if it helps i'm gettin BSOD on stand by or just nothing running on the laptop not while i work something in autocad or games. (i ment its hard to be ram if i get the blue screen even on things that are esay on the ram)

here are all the minidumps since it started Sry i didn't go in 1 file due to size.
Hope it helps

Eleven of your 14 minidumps are 0xA errors and these are caused by either hardware issues or a faulty driver attempting to access an IRQ Level it has no business doing.

All eleven cited the same driver as your cause: NETw4v64.sys which is an Intel wireless driver.

Advice: Go to HP's website, find your particular notebook model and update the latest drivers for your system.

that would make sance i changed my router the day it started from g to n and then when i was connected to a cabel it stoped

i'll get the driver thx

did a little check up on th problem and i found out that a lot of people had the same problem. Got new drivers and since that no more BSOD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back