1337 post!

1337? well anyways,gonna get all the ladys?yep,but only after I had them.and than there is one you won`t get.yes I´m married.

smore9648 said:
Too bad alot of people do not know what 1337 is outside the gaming world:blackeye:
what is it?never ever saw that number,wait,I did see it on my bank account,but there was a big "minus"sign in front of it...explain it to me please...don`t want to ask TimeParadoX,he`d instantly know I`m a noob - smile,grin....

chrissof said:
what is it?never ever saw that number,wait,I did see it on my bank account,but there was a big "minus"sign in front of it...explain it to me please...don`t want to ask TimeParadoX,he`d instantly know I`m a noob - smile,grin....

It's elite spelled in numbers, I had no idea until about 30 seconds ago what it meant either.

cfitzarl said:
It's elite spelled in numbers, I had no idea until about 30 seconds ago what it meant either.
thanx cfitzarl...I still dont really get it,but I´m german,and thus probably do not need to know....

chrissof said:
thanx cfitzarl...I still dont really get it,but I´m german,and thus probably do not need to know....

As said in an above post, 1337 = leet = elite.

Dang Time, you been a member since August of this year and already made that many posts! lol..... Do you live on your PC?

CrossFire851 said:
No he post unrelevant info. No big though, we all need a little timepradox in are life.

My thoughts exactly.

Thats why I don't understand a post count. Just because you have a higher number doesn't mean you posted useful info.

halo71 said:
Dang Time, you been a member since August of this year and already made that many posts! lol..... Do you live on your PC?

I`ve personally put over 5000 posts on since the 2nd of August this year and it don`t mean a thing, except I probably spend far to much time on my pc lol.

In all seriousness, I have have to say, I don`t know what the big deal is with post counts. I have more posts than anyone and it doesn`t mean anything at all. It`s not how many posts someone has that matters, but rather how useful their posts are that counts.

Regards Howard :)

Just because you have a higher number doesn't mean you posted useful info.
So what you mean is we need a post voting system instead and change the post count to "relevant post count"?

howard_hopkinso said:
I`ve personally put over 5000 posts on since the 2nd of August this year and it don`t mean a thing, except I probably spend far to much time on my pc lol.

In all seriousness, I have have to say, I don`t know what the big deal is with post counts. I have more posts than anyone and it doesn`t mean anything at all. It`s not how many posts someone has that matters, but rather how useful their posts are that counts.

Regards Howard :)

There is no big deal really. I was just comenting that he had only been a member for a few months and already racked up that many posts. I didnt mean anything by it, didnt mean to start anything.

Jesse_hz Jesse_hz said:
So what you mean is we need a post voting system instead and change the post count to "relevant post count"?

That`s not what I meant, but it`s certainly one way it could be done. I don`t think post count alone actually means that much, whether our present system will ever change, your guess is as good as mine.

Posts counts have been discussed before. You might want to take a look at this rather old thread HERE.

halo71 said:
There is no big deal really. I was just comenting that he had only been a member for a few months and already racked up that many posts. I didnt mean anything by it, didnt mean to start anything.

I never thought you were starting anything lol.

I was merely adding my own opinion on post counts and what I thought about them.

Regards howard :)

Back