175,000 registered members tonight

holdum323

Hi I don't miss much here on techspot forum. The forum just registered 175,000 members tonight. I hope I'm around when techspot reaches 250,000. May be sooner then you think @Julio Franco. Thanks for a great forum.
Capture25.JPG

I'm glad to be a part of techspot. It's a great forum and it has some thing for everyone. Can I get a AMEN?:D Let's shoot for a million members. That's a nice number.

I agree Holdum and I also think a large part of that success is your dogged determinism to help others and make this forum more active!

images

Thanks @Rich M

53 new members over weekend. That's not to shabby.;) Only two members on forum, one new member and myself.:D But look at the guests list. WOW impressive. It's even more impressive to see what the guests are clicking on. Looking for answers to PC issues?
Capture25.JPG

Capture25.JPG Wow! Update! Techspot has added 217 new members sense I created this thread. I can assure you that there aren't many help forums that can brag about that. OH by the the way, I'm not a stranger to help forums and I'm proud to be a member here on TS. Fingers X. Hope that will continue.:D Check it out.
PS I'll try to be good now and hopefully make a good member some day.:(

Last edited:
Back