2 old computer games?

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. I am wondering if anyone can help me out my friend and i were discussing an old game but we cant remember the name of it, hope some one can help. It was an old PC game early to mid 90s i think. It was a racing game but it was set up like a game. As i recall the host of the game referred to you as enforcer a lot but searching for that didnt help. The point of the game if i remember correctly was to destroy the other cars before you got to the finishline. I remember one level was through underwater tunnles i think. Oh and there were blue arrows that would speed you up i think.

2. The second one was for the mac it was on one of the big old floppy disks. You were a little kid and as you leave for school you see rustling in a bush if you check it out you end up in a cave with like three or four rooms i think. I know there is a big dragon in one of the rooms.

Any help with either or both of these would be great thanks!!!

The first sounds like autoduel.

RE; Mac & dragon... I never did mac games,
but I remember some pc games that were similarly themed...
lots of them it seems. Might need more info to track it down.

Hi darkdragon85

The first one sounds like WIPEOUT to me (star-wars type vehicles trying to blow each other up whilst driving / floating along / hovering over the terraing) ...

Don't know any Mac games .... sorry mate

Spyder_1386 :)

1. Reminds me of a old arcade game, where there was a steering wheel and a petal. Route 66 or cruising usa maybe?

Good luck on your hunt, I recently hunted down that pc game where your a ape on building and you throw bananas at each other + the oregon trail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back