2003 SP1 BSOD and Reboot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
One of our 2003 servers has been rebooting randomly over the last couple of weeks. It started out as once every few days. Lately it's happening more often. Ninety percent of the time it is during the middle of the night or evening... a quiet time, not during peak usage. I've changed the memory and power supply. Disabled all non microsoft services, anti-virus etc for a while with no change. The night before last was the worst yet, it rebooted 5 times on average 2 hours apart between 9:00 pm - 5:00 and yet today it's been running fine since until 6:00 this morning with no reboots. The MoBo is an Asus PR-DLS533 with dual 2.4ghz Xeons. We have 50 other servers with identical hardware and software configs with no problems. All of the txt files from the dumps can be found here:
ftp://lyle.homedns.org
Username: ftp@home.local
Password: guest
They are all a little different.
Any assistance is greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Lyle

Hi Lyle05,

I replied to you at another forum. Your problem is related to faulty paging space or memory. Re-alloacate paging space, run memtest and reseat memory may resolve the blue screen problem. Let me know if you have new information.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back