30 Day Free Trial Trend Micro

Status
Not open for further replies.
A waste of time. 30 days is nothing. Take a look at the cost to make it a full year-long version, and you quickly see that doing the full version at discount now is a much better option... If you really have to have Trend Micro.

this is intended for people that don't have an av and firewall. and i don't see why you see a try before you buy a waste of time, irrespective of its internet price.

Because it is a cash cow for the company. They always make substantially more in the annual fee on those who have the 30 day trial. And there are many sources of Trend Micro that are less than half... for which you can get your money back if not initially pleased.

i will agree that it is as you call "cash cow". nevertheless people have more sense than you seem to be giving them credit for. i am sure that they will be aware that they can go and buy the full programme at any location of their choice to save money. a 30 day trial means a 30 day trial. not 30 day trial and you must buy it from here.
please do not respond unless you have something more constructive to offer anyone that may read it.
end of subject.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back