3d shutter glasses configuration for games

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need help getting my shutter glasses to work right with certain games. Just bought a PNY Geforce4 4400 with the free 3d glasses. I'd really like to play Quake3 with them, but there's too many visibility errors in 3d (ie. stuff showing through walls). I've searched all over the net but can't find any info on tweaks to make it work better. However everything I have found says Quake3 should work great in 3d. Any suggestions? My glasses work awesome with the Nvidia test application and some games like the Boarder Zone demo.

Try adjusting the graphic details a bit, you're having problems with anti aliasing. Also try changing video drivers (i.e. OpenGL or DirectX)
I think maybe one of the reasons 3d glasses haven't really caught on yet and become popular (they ARE a great idea) are errors like these.

I, for one, don't see any thing special with shutter glasses. If anything they make me dizzy and the visuals are faint and blurry.

Their still a novelty item..Its nice to see them come with a vid card package but they are pretty much useless. The technology is still developing.

Have you tried them with the Sports Illustrated: Swimsuit edition. You're supposed to be able to see bikini-wearing babes in 3D. Imagine that. :eek:

Originally posted by erwin1978
Have you tried them with the Sports Illustrated: Swimsuit edition. You're supposed to be able to see bikini-wearing babes in 3D. Imagine that. :eek:

Where do I get a pair? Hurry Hurry...This is the most groundbreaking news in the industry...Will I be able to see through the scrambled stuff on Howard Stern's show on the E! channel? :D

Wouldnt it be nice....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back