5 Days of Awesome Wallpapers: Geometric Wallpapers

Have u ever seen wallpaper engine or rainmeter can make some nice desktop wallpapers and customization too bad some are GPU intensive

Very nice! Although they do take sometime to load (probably my internet)

Have u ever seen wallpaper engine or rainmeter can make some nice desktop wallpapers and customization too bad some are GPU intensive
Try out 'Wallpaper Engine', it cost 26-30Mb ram on you laptop/desktop, although it is not free (£2.79 here in UK) :( but the best one I've found, and supports high res monitors and multi monitor setups.
It requires Steam to install and configure but later on you don't have to run Steam (except if you need new wallpapers) to use it.

Try out 'Wallpaper Engine', it cost 26-30Mb ram on you laptop/desktop, although it is not free (£2.79 here in UK) :( but the best one I've found, and supports high res monitors and multi monitor setups.
It requires Steam to install and configure but later on you don't have to run Steam (except if you need new wallpapers) to use it.

I'm not sure why anyone would actually pay money to get wallpaper on their desktop.

Wallpaper Engine would be good, as it offers some interesting wallpaper ideas, but it's not free, and the workshop is just infested with anime wallpapers, meaning you are stuck with some animated default wallpapers that are definitely not worth £2.79

Wait for the next few days' worth of wallpapers in other categories. We handpicked some great ones :)

Small nit pick, but you guys need to work on thumbnail caching (or something) for posts like these. Certainly is a lot of large pictures downloaded from your site for such a "small" preview size (and it loaded a little slow) lol

Small nit pick, but you guys need to work on thumbnail caching (or something) for posts like these. Certainly is a lot of large pictures downloaded from your site for such a "small" preview size (and it loaded a little slow) lol
We've moved all thumbnails to our CDN (instead of our file server) which is better optimized to serve small file requests. Image load should be much speedier now and for the rest of the series. Thanks for the feedback :cool:

Wallpaper Engine would be good, as it offers some interesting wallpaper ideas, but it's not free, and the workshop is just infested with anime wallpapers, meaning you are stuck with some animated default wallpapers that are definitely not worth £2.79
but if you filter it to Scenes (which is actually not video or picture, but a real time rendered wallpaper) you can find even better ones, and you pay for the software not for anime wallpapers, but if you fail to explore or ask more about, then yes you will buy anime wallpapers for £2.79

Back