A First Meet With the Table PC: Lenovo IdeaCentre Horizon 27" All-in-One Review

Julio Franco

Staff member
Read the full article at:
[newwindow=https://www.techspot.com/review/703-lenovo-ideacentre-horizon-table-pc/]https://www.techspot.com/review/703-lenovo-ideacentre-horizon-table-pc/[/newwindow]

Please leave your feedback here.

First off nice large screen, but they don't give you the option to mount it on a wall with wall bracket. Where's the 4x holes for that option. That plastic kick stand doesn't seem strong enough to keep this all-in-one with TS for long time usage. The idea to put the TS on the carpet where static electricity is ouch. More suited for a large table.

This is good idea to have a large TS for playing speed hockey and such, but they need to give it more power they always seem not to do that. Don't see how they think at time these designers of new systems.

Keyboard and mouse don't match the TS if your going to go with silver look why not go the full circle.

Why is RAM just 6GB with that type of system it should be 16GB DDR3 and 802.11ac. Longer battery life also there are 13 cells batteries and higher.

HDD is 1 TB why not 2 TB that should spin at 7200 RPM again it spins at 5400 RPM makes things slow going there.

No Blue-Ray Player/DVD-+RW Burner in this unit, how could they not make that option available where most high end 15.6-inch laptops have that. I know I have it in my ACER/GATEWAY.

Camera HD why isn't that 1080p, they like using that 720p HD.

Well first gen of this well pass for me. Next?

The concept is nice, the specs are not there though. I just cant seem to imagine myself carrying this huge PC around like a tablet or phone...

The concept is nice, the specs are not there though. I just cant seem to imagine myself carrying this huge PC around like a tablet or phone...

You could carry the ACER has one but it's Android 21.5-inch TS $348 at Walmart: [FONT=Verdana]Acer DA220HQL [/FONT]

The Microsoft Surface got renamed to PixelSense. Samsung released a product, but that market has been dead for a while.

I've been waiting a long time for stand-alone touch overlays (or all-in-one screen+touch units) to come down in price and up in performance. I have a strong desire for a 42inch+ touch screen coffee table. :)

Back