A website like this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nirkon

Does anyone know of any website that lets you select your own specific computer parts and the price of each part.

not like amazon or newegg,
just like you pick your parts from a list.

thanks!

i mean from the US :)
from where I am, I can find it, just a well known computer store net in the US

FYI: You can overcool a pc :p at some point it'll freeze and won't start up :)

something like that^^ but it doesn't have the parts i need, i want something like more specific, every nvidia/ati card, every intel/amd processor, every brand/size ram.. that just lets you choose from like 6-7 different ones.

it doesn't even have to be from a shop, it just has to has the approximate prices for the parts :)

Nirkon said:
every nvidia/ati card, every intel/amd processor, every brand/size ram.. that just lets you choose from like 6-7 different ones.
EVERY? heck, I can't get that selection even at a plumbing store!

lol then something close to everything?
where i live there is something that almost has everything, but its prices in my country, which are a lot more than the US, thats why im asking :p

if no one can find it then thanks anyway :)

Enigmatic, to say the least..........

I'm a tad confused as to why you would actually want something like this.
Most sites have search narrowing functions that ultimately will give you a list of all the types of parts in any particular category. Why you would want to sacrifice descriptions, specifications, user reviews, and pricing information is baffling. Etailers constantly shop each other to maintain a competitive pricing structure. Besides, your business should go to those merchants who've proven their reliability and integrity, (take that to read Newegg, Amazon, and some others), not simply to someone who might arbitrarily comply to a standard you've imagined should exist.

captaincranky said:
I'm a tad confused as to why you would actually want something like this.
Most sites have search narrowing functions that ultimately will give you a list of all the types of parts in any particular category. Why you would want to sacrifice descriptions, specifications, user reviews, and pricing information is baffling. Etailers constantly shop each other to maintain a competitive pricing structure. Besides, your business should go to those merchants who've proven their reliability and integrity, (take that to read Newegg, Amazon, and some others), not simply to someone who might arbitrarily comply to a standard you've imagined should exist.

well, for a fact, there is a lot of sites in my country from shops that have about 100-150 different pieces for each part of your computer.

I want something specific, and I want the price on that specific thing, I don't want to be limited by the things I choose, thats not too much to ask for...

im not planning on buying from these sites, i want an approximation of what im intending to buy, instead of surfing for each specific part on amazon, newegg.

understand it now?

I love attitude in a post........

I was just at Neweggs' web site and they list >516< ATX Mid-tower Computer Cases. That's five hundred and sixteen choices. I didn't find that number terribly restrictive in it's scope. You can set the display to 100 items per page.(Almost a list, actually). I'm sure that the pictures and specifications would probably get in your way. However I like to see what I'm buying, in spite of how provincial you may find that.

So, I guess I still don't understand. Moreover, since you put it the way you did I simply don't care either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back