About Kaspersky pop ups

learninmypc

I just got my new to me (2nd hand) W7 last night & found out it has a paid version of Kaspersky on it. As much as I'd rather remove it & put on different protection, right now I'd like to know how to stop the sporadic pop ups I'm getting. If it pops up soon, I'll include a screenshot. Still getting used to this pc :)

I just got my new to me (2nd hand) W7 last night & found out it has a paid version of Kaspersky on it. As much as I'd rather remove it & put on different protection, right now I'd like to know how to stop the sporadic pop ups I'm getting. If it pops up soon, I'll include a screenshot. Still getting used to this pc :)
Ok, clarificartion. I just went to the program & found out its license expires in 6 days so I'd rather remove it & put my preferred programs on. I also discovered the windows firewall was turned off, so I turned it on.
I have no intention of using a 3rd party firewall.
I've got SpywareBlaster installed & working.
Ok, kaspersky is gone & I'm installing my preferred programs. Way ahead of myself.:)

Something you should delete, Net Assistant is adware for Freeze.com. It may be difficult to remove however, and if your having trouble, you might want to use a program like this to fully and totally destroy it :p These things have a habit of hanging around even when they appear to be gone. :mad:

Back