Address bar or Google home page..?

Hello All,

For the last few days i have been experience some problems loading pages and Clicking on things and nothing happening. I always click my internet explorer icon on desktop and it brings up Google home page. Type in facebook for example and sign in.

I went onto facebook and again couldnt click on certain things.. and if it did work it would just continue to load. I have reset internet settings in tools-advanced as adviced, but still the same.

So by chance i happened to signed into the facebook from the address bar along the top and bingo everything works fine. So i went back to google home page typed in facebook, signed in and the problem still there...

Why is this? I have tried other things where i was having problems, hotmail account normally through sign in through windows messenger, couldnt delete, or open some emails, and again all works fine with adddress bar.. I also noticed a massive speed difference.

Is it best to use address bar than google home page.?

Any advice greatly appriecated.

Kirsty

you do not need ANY of these "tool bars" - - frequently they lead to issues such as yours.

Control -> Add / Remove ==> uninstall Ask Toolbar & Google Toolbar

Back