Alternative PS3 Audio?

Status
Not open for further replies.

British_Command

Right, just set up my PS3 with my dell monitor using a HDMI to DVI cable to remember my monitor does not have built-in speakers... So the only other output slots are an optical, PS3 multi-scart, USB and bluetooth built-in. I didn't know if it were possible to connect a USB pair of headphones to the PS3, or use a bluetooth pair of headphones? If not is there a cable converter for the PC's speaker cable?? I don't want to have to buy buy some speakers which will work through scart cables or optical, may have to unless there is a cable converter for PC speaker cables which converts the cable to like optical, scart cable or usb... Thanks for any help, all appreciated, BC

The PS3 will only ouput audio via, HDMI, Optical (toshlink) or the AV-multi port, it wont do it via USB or blu-tooth,

Thanks

Thanks for the info, much appreciated!

Is it possible if any of you guys could recommend me a 2.1 speaker set which uses the red and white cables like the scart cables... I am really unsure of what to get, I mean I search on amazon for speakers and all of them are PC speakers. Is it not possible to get a cheap speaker set which allows the red/white cables of the PS3 multi-scart to connect to ??!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back