Amazon Section

Status
Not open for further replies.

bazz2004

Now that Amazon has developed into an unstoppable force and is likely to resist all efforts to get it to be accountable, I suggest that there be a separate Amazon section on Techspot. Currently the question of whether or not Amazon reviews are reliable is coming to the fore and there are now two threads related to it. Hopefully I won’t get barred from purchasing goods on Amazon after posting this suggestion. They might even be persuaded to answer some of the questions that remain unacknowledged. Maybe of course this suggestion violates forum rules. I'm not going to be looking those up though.

We don't have any forums dedicated to companies/brands, but if you want to group together our Amazon content, that's how you do it.

I'm not interested interest in learning how to do that or willing to put in the time so my suggestion still stands. Dare you to upset Amazon by shining a light on them.

I can see that would delight you jobeard but we do need something specific covering Amazon if only to cover FireTV and Firestick. These are very popular and useful devices well known to those who keep up to date with tech. Amazon is a massive international force and flattens criticism. There's a gaping hole in the Techspot forum. Even Linux managed to secure a section.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back