AMD Processor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Being new to this site.(So will say hi! to everyone.) I have an unusual Amd processor and wandered if anybody could help me with this.I have checked all the sites I know and come up with a big fat zero.So would appreciate if anyone has information on it or where I could get it.
Spec as follows:::AMD Athlon2900+ Barton
AXDA2900DUV4C
Y620235833969
AIXJB 0601 WPAW
OPGA/V-Core-1.600v/T-Die-85degrees Cent/L2 Cache-512mhz/FSB-266mhz.
Said it was unusual. Any person with any help on this chip would be very much appreciated.Not a bad one for the first post.Start scraching your heads.Cheers.

Found this on Wiki, though it seems strange that you show yours to be a 266mhz bus instead of the usual 400mhz for Barton cores.

[edit] Athlon XP "Barton" (Model 10, 130 nm)
CPU-ID: 6-A-0
All models support: MMX, SSE, Enhanced 3DNow!
Athlon XP 2900+2,6 2000 MHz 512 KiB 400 MT/s 10.0x 1.65 V ? AXDA2900DKV4E

Note 2: Minimal quantity shipped
Note 6: The XP 2900+ is an OEM Barton chip (Made for SystemMax).

LOL rage, we both linked the to the same thing, I was just too slow!

That is a lot of money for a very old processor. Bartons were good, but not that good!

Thank you for your quick replies.Most of the sites you mention I have been on and yes they show only the 400mhz chips.The spec I gave you is off the actual chip and is a 266fsb not the 400.There dosen't seem to be any information on this chip at all.Someone must know somethink about it.I'll keep digging.I'll put it in a 266fsb board and see what it comes up with if anything and post details.Thanks for the help.

Why not put it in a 400fsb board, and see what settings it takes?
Will it downclock the fsb to 266 and ramp the multiplier, or take the normal 400 with the corresponding mulitiplier?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back